Opening hours during the semester
- Monday 16:00 - 16:45
- Tuesday 12:00 - 12:45
- Wednesday 10:15 - 11:00
- Thursday 10:15 - 11:00
- Friday 18:00 - 18:45
A list of currently offered lecture notes can be found at https://skripten.mpic.fs.tum.de/.
What is the Skriptenverkauf?
The lecture note sale is the central point of contact for goods printed by the Student Council’s printing department. We offer the following products:
- Printed lecture notes and slide collections
- Exam transcripts for oral examinations
- Prior exams with solutions for selected physics lectures
- Printing quota for the Rechnerbetriebsgruppe MA/IN’s printers
- 3D prints and dissertations
Our office is located in 00.06.039 of the MI building.
- Lecture notes in Mathematics and Informatics are sold at a price of 1€ as result of support from the CIT. Lecture notes in Physics are always sold at cost.
- A list of currently offered lecture notes can be found at https://skripten.mpi.fs.tum.de/. Occasionally, lecture notes will be mistakenly marked as ‘sold out’.
- We cannot sell lecture notes that aren’t listed on the above page. For summer semester lectures, this generally is due to uncertainty whether the module will be offered without major content changes.
- For lectures of the ongoing semester, a lack of listed lecture notes means that we haven’t received approval from the rightsholders. In this case, we encourage you and your fellow students to fill out the lecture note application and return it alongside a .pdf of the lecture notes. Pre-printed sheets of this application are available at the lecture note sale.
- We will try our best to reprint lecture notes that are sold out.
- In certain modules we will sell lecture notes of prior years. In this case, we have received prior assurance by the lecturer that there are no changes in content.
- Our office is closed during statutory holidays.
- Contrary to our services during the Coronavirus lockdowns, we will not send exam transcripts via e-mail and will not mail printed lecture notes.
- We can only offer cash payments.
- Occasionally, we will be unable to add printing quota, as the Rechnerbetriebsgruppe will have a different StudentCard number on their file. In case this happens, we ask you to contact their help desk.